- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
A4, 86p. A guide for educators in South Africa.
This book takes you on a powerful journey through the life of a dyslexic student.
An invaluable guide for all teachers and educators:
• Know why dyslexics struggle.
• Understand their way of processing information.
• Experience how they feel in the classroom.
• Be equipped to identify possible dyslexics in your class.
• Use these new-found tools to touch and change the life of the dyslexic child in your class.
This book changes the way we perceive dyslexics. Dyslexics are the brightest individuals amongst us, may we take the time to understand them and not let them get lost in the school system.