- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
On 15 September 1856 Daniel Jacobus Erasmus registered the farm Zwartkop (356JR) in his name. On that same date he transferred his farm in three portions to F.E. Erasmus, R.E. Erasmus and K.E. Erasmus. On 28 September 1901 Mr. Dale Lace bought 2702 morgen of the abovementioned property which later became Valhalla. In 1905 Mr. Henricus Lorentz and Sir Johannes Gerard (John) van Boeschoten each bought a portion of the original farm ‘Zwartkop’ (356JR). These portions later became Wierdapark and Eldoraigne. The Valhalla portion belonging to Mr. Lace was later sold to Lyttelton Townhips (Pty) Ltd. In 1933 the Valhalla portion was bought by a Norwegian lady, Mrs. Olive Maud Kneen.